AC Repair in Garland, TX
Air Conditioning Services
Metro Express Service has been providing quality air conditioning services, including installation, repair, and general maintenance, to the Dallas-Garland Metroplex since 1987. This means our AC Repair technicians operate based on a background of over 20 years of experience. We offer our customers quality professionalism, as well as guaranteed satisfaction with the products we install and repair.
Trusting a air conditioning and heating technician to come into your home is a difficult decision. At Metro Express Service, we make that easy for you, since all of our employees are background checked and drug tested to assure your safety. Our AC repair servicemen are polite and clean, meaning you dont have to worry about foul language or a mess to clean up when the work is complete.
Dont count on just anyone to come to your home and fix your heater or AC problem. Look for experience and guarantees. At Metro Express Service, your comfort in your home is the most important aspect of our business, and our goal is to strive to assure your air temperature and quality are to your liking.
for Garland, TX
based on 2 customer reviews
Carlson – Garland, TX
Technician was very helpful and a pleasure to talk to
Shannon – Garland, TX
Adam was great. Quick n efficient
System maintenance. Add refrigerant.
Air-conditioning maintenance on two Trane systems
Live Oak Dr,
Heat maintenance…check furnace fore safety and dependability
Heat maintenance and cleaning.
Garland is a blend of old and new, of affluency and industry. There are a number of older neighborhoods in Garland with excellent historical value, while the North Garland area is a zone of new construction and upper class living. Metro Express Service offers quality service to the Garland community.
AC Maintenance – DIY and Professional
Often, it’s best for the homeowner to partner with us when it comes to the maintenance of their air conditioning system. We are the top choice for AC service Garland locals trust because we believe in equipping our customers to best care for their systems themselves in order to minimize service calls. To make sure you’re getting the best results from your equipment and keeping it in its best working order, do the following:
- Change or clean your air filters every month. This will improve airflow so your system isn’t overworked (which can affect system efficiency), and will ensure your indoor air is as clean as it can be.
- Regularly inspect the outdoor unit and remove dirt and debris. The unit should have several feet of clear space surrounding it to ensure nothing is blocking its ability to draw in air.
- Make sure the dryer’s vent is at least 10 feet from your indoor and outdoor units to ensure lint from the dryer doesn’t become attached to the AC’s condensing coils, lowering their efficiency.
- Clean the coils frequently. Keep in mind while cleaning the coils that they can be easily bent, which will lower energy efficiency. Check your manufacturer’s recommendations for cleaning recommendations, but most of the time you can use a garden hose, a cloth, and warm, soapy water.
There are many things homeowners can’t do themselves, and that’s when it’s time to call a professional. When you contact us for air conditioner maintenance, you can expect:
- The use of the latest in advanced technology to provide a complete AC inspection
- Ductwork inspection. You should have your ductwork professionally cleaned every few years to remove any obstructions that may be present than can cause your AC to overwork.
We will aso:
- Check air handlers
- Check the compressor
- Check the evaporator
- Check condenser coils
- Check the blower motor
- Add refrigerant to your system (if needed)
- Oil the fans
- Check and clean/replace filters (if needed)
Air Conditioner Repair Services
If your system is beyond the point of needing maintenance services and is having issues requiring AC repair, Garland residents know to call the best in the business – Metro Express Service. Air conditioner issues magnify over time and can go from being minor issues to serious problems. Watch for excessive noise coming from your system, ice forming on the system’s coils, too little or no cool air coming from your vents, low air pressure, or a sudden increase in your energy bills. If you experience an issue after hours, don’t worry! We offer 24-hour emergency services. Contact us today for air conditioning repair, Garland home and business owners!