AC Repair in Roanoke, TX
Air Conditioning Services
Metro Express Service has been providing quality air conditioning services, including installation, repair, and general maintenance, to the Dallas-Roanoke Metroplex since 1987. This means our AC Repair technicians operate based on a background of over 20 years of experience. We offer our customers quality professionalism, as well as guaranteed satisfaction with the products we install and repair.
Trusting a air conditioning and heating technician to come into your home is a difficult decision. At Metro Express Service, we make that easy for you, since all of our employees are background checked and drug tested to assure your safety. Our AC repair servicemen are polite and clean, meaning you dont have to worry about foul language or a mess to clean up when the work is complete.
Dont count on just anyone to come to your home and fix your AC. Look for experience and guarantees. At Metro Express Service, your comfort in your home is the most important aspect of our business, and our goal is to strive to assure your air temperature and quality are to your liking.
Call Metro Express Service today at .
Roanoke contains a population of about 5,500 residents and is situated in the Dallas Fort Worth metro area. It is serviced by State Highway 114, which was renamed through town as Byron Nelson Boulevard, after the legendary golfer who lives in Roanoke. There is also a small regional airport just to the north, as well as a distribution center for Tom Thumb Food & Pharmacy within the city limits. Metro Express Service provides HVAC repair and installation to Roanoke residents.
Maintenance for Your Air Conditioning System
Depending on the size of your cooling unit, the size of your home or business, and the allergy concerns of those residing in the home, air conditioner maintenance should be done yearly to seasonally. If it’s been a while since you’ve called for professional AC service in Roanoke, now is the time to schedule. The Metro Express Service team uses the latest advanced technology during system inspections, which allows us to catch things that others may miss. We are very thorough during maintenance inspections and service visit. Some of the things you can expect from us are:
- Fans will be oiled
- Refrigerant will be added if it is low
- Air filters will be checked and cleaned or replaced as necessary
- Air handlers will be checked
- Compressor will be checked
- Thermostat will be checked
- Evaporator will be checked
- Condenser coils will be checked
- Blower motor will be checked
If your system is having issues and you feel you need air conditioning repair, Roanoke locals know we’re the best! Whatever your needs, maintenance or repair, contact us today!
The Cost of Upgrading Your Air Conditioner
The team at Metro Express Service works hard to ensure our customers have the best quality indoor air, and that’s why we work hard to find the perfect solution for air conditioner installation in Roanoke Texas. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we have high quality products available that will fit any budget and home or business size. Cost is normally the first thing on home and business owners’ minds when considering an upgrade. You should take into account the following:
– Repair or replace? Sometimes homeowners struggle with deciding to continue to repair their current system rather than going ahead and upgrading. Look at how much you’ve spent in repairs over the past few months and if it accounts for a good portion of the cost of a new system (around half), then it’s time to upgrade.
– How much will you save from increased energy efficiency? Newer units have far better energy efficiency ratings than older ones. Take a look at the estimated energy costs with a new system and compare to what you are spending currently on cooling costs. You may be surprised at how quickly the savings from energy efficiency account for the cost of the unit itself.
Don’t wait any longer – contact us today for air conditioner installation!