AC Repair in Pantego, TX
Air Conditioning Services
Metro Express Service has been providing quality air conditioning services, including installation, repair, and general maintenance, to the Dallas-Pantego Metroplex since 1987. This means our AC Repair technicians operate based on a background of over 20 years of experience. We offer our customers quality professionalism, as well as guaranteed satisfaction with the products we install and repair.
Trusting an air conditioning technician to come into your home is a difficult decision. At Metro Express Service, we make that easy for you, since all of our employees are background checked and drug tested to assure your safety. Our AC repair servicemen are polite and clean, meaning you dont have to worry about foul language or a mess to clean up when the work is complete.
Dont count on just anyone to come to your home and fix your AC. Look for experience and guarantees. At Metro Express Service, your comfort in your home is the most important aspect of our business, and our goal is to strive to assure your air temperature and quality are to your liking.
Pantego houses over 2,300 residents and is completely surrounded by the city of Arlington in Tarrant County. It has been incorporated twice, first in 1949. The incorporation was dissolved in 1952 and renewed a mere three months later. The legends as to how the area was named speak of a Colonel, one of the original settlers here, who had an Indian friend named Pantego. Metro Express Service is proud to serve the Pantego community.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
If you can’t remember the last time you’ve had your AC system professionally inspected and serviced, then it’s time to call Metro Express Service for air conditioning service in Pantego! We work diligently to ensure all of our customers’ needs are met, and that means we use the latest technology to do in depth inspections during air conditioner maintenance visits so nothing is missed. During one of our maintenance visits, we will:
- Clean or replace air filter
- Oil fans
- Add refrigerant if system is low
- Check air handlers
- Check compressor
- Check evaporator
- Check condenser coils
- Check blower motor
If we notice your system is having issues that require Pantego AC repair, we have a solution for that too. Don’t wait a moment longer to start improving your indoor air quality – contact us today to schedule service!
Should I Repair or Replace My AC?
Are you considering upgrading your air conditioner, Pantego residents? If so, we can help! Many home and business owners find themselves in a position where they’re not sure if they should continue repairing their cooling system or just go ahead and schedule air conditioner installation. We can assist you in determining which options is best. Some of the key things we will review before a decision is made are:
– How often do you need to schedule AC repair? If it’s frequently, then you may want to consider upgrading because you could be wasting money on a failing system.
– How old is your system? If your current system is greater than 10-15 years old, it should be replaced. If your system is fairly new, the system should be repaired rather than considering replacement.
– How efficient is your current system? If your current unit has poor efficiency ratings, no amount of repair and service will improve it. If that’s the case, it’s time to replace.
– How much are you spending on energy bills? If you’re spending a considerable amount, total up how many months of high bills would equate to the cost of a new, high efficiency system. You could save quite a bit one monthly bills with an efficient system.
To learn more, call Metro Express Service today at .