Expert Heating Installation in DFW & Arlington
Heating Installation Products from Top Brands
Metro Express Service is proud to provide heating installation services using products from top brands in the HVAC industry, including Trane, Ruud, Coleman, and Amana. We can provide new and replacement heating products on your schedule, so whether you’re building a new home or business or your current heating system is outdated or malfunctioning, we’re the team to turn to in the Dallas, Arlington and Fort Worth, TX metropolitan area. Our technicians work closely with our customers to create customized heating solutions. We take into account everything from the size of your home or business to your lifestyle in order to put together packages that fit your unique needs.
When Should You Replace a Heater?
During the life cycle of a heating system it will require quite a bit of maintenance and probably quite a few repairs also. Keeping up with the maintenance for a heater can be quite a chore for some homeowners and unfortunately many will wait until there are bigger problems with the heating system than by being proactive and having preventative maintenance. However, in order for a heater to live up to its life cycle and in some cases well beyond it, routine maintenance has to be performed in order for it to run efficiently. Metro Express Service suggests that heater should have a tune-up at least once per year. Below are a few signs that may reveal themselves that can indicate that is may be time for you to have the heating system replaced with a newer, more efficient one.
- The Age of the Heater – If well taken care of a heating system can last a very long time, however it will need to be eventually replaced. The years can vary, but a heater that has been well-maintained could last fifteen or more years, whereas a heating system that has been neglected may last seven to ten years or even less. If you have never had maintenance performed on your heater, now is the time to change that and have preventative maintenance performed at least annually. Whenever problems develop with the heater, they will also need to be addressed immediately.
- Energy Costs – If you have noticed a spike in energy costs and there is no logical reasoning behind it, it could possibly be due to one or more components in the heating system having problems. Over time, a heater will lose efficiency, and as it does the heater will need to work harder in order to produce the same amount of heating as it has down countless times before. Metro Express Service technicians can assist by inspecting the heating system and determining with whether or not the problems associated with its performance can be fixed. Maintenance may be all that is needed to solve the problems and get costs back under control. However, if that is not the case it may need to be replaced.
- Uncommon Sounds – If you hear any noises coming from the heater that you are not used to hearing such as clanking, clicking, hissing, rattling or squeaking then there is obviously something wrong with the heating system. If you hear uncommon sounds such as this, you should immediately have a professional technician run a diagnosis on the heater when you start to hear the noises.
Like all things, even with meticulous care, a heater will eventually break down and need to be replaced. On the bright side if you have a heating system that is more than ten years of age, the innovation in efficiency has dramatically increased over the past decade. In most cases you will be able to recoup the costs in purchasing a new, more energy efficient heater rather quickly.
Our Other Heating Services
Energy Efficiency is the Key
If you have an old, outdated heating system, you may be throwing hundreds of dollars out the window every year in heating costs. The fact is, many older heating systems lose efficiency with time, and this means they have to work harder, ultimately adding up to increased energy bills. On top of that, older heating units need repairs more often, further increasing the cost of ownership. At Metro Express Service, our heating professionals can provide you with a wide range of energy efficient options that can save you money. Whether you need a heat pump, a heating system, a furnace, or a boiler, we have the energy efficient heating products you need, and our heating installation services are fast and affordable. With dispatch teams in both Arlington and the Dallas – Fort Worth, TX area you can count on us.
Select Brands We Carry
- American Standard
Portable Heater Safety Tips
- When using a portable heater always inspect the power cord to make sure that there is no visible damage to the cord. If so, do not wrap it up in electrical tape; have it repaired before you use it.
- When you plug a portable heater into an outlet, ensure that the plug is securely in place. If it falls out of the outlet then try different outlet. Outlets that do not securely hold plugs will need to be replaced; otherwise it is possible for the loose connections to arc electricity and possibly start a fire.
- Never use extension cords or power strips with a portable heater. If you do not have outlets in the area of the home that best suits the positioning of the portable heater then you will need to have new outlets installed.
Read about more of our Portable Safety Tips on the various heating service pages across our website.
Our Heating Installation Professionals
When you partner with Metro Express Service in Dallas, Fort Worth & Arlington, TX for heating installation, you’ll receive service from licensed and insured HVAC experts. Each member of our team has been screened, and we treat your home as if it were our own. On top of that, we only charge flat rates for our work, so you’ll never be caught by surprise. Our goal is to provide you with fast, affordable installation, maintenance and other HVAC services, and we even offer specials and financing to get you the heating services you need now.