Expert Heating Services in DFW & Arlington
Heating Repair, Installation, & Maintenance
At Metro Express Service, we provide heating service 24 hours a day, and we’re ready to serve you right now with fast, courteous service in the Dallas, Fort Worth and Arlington metropolitan area. Our team handles everything from heating repair to heating maintenance, and our heating installation services are provided using products from some of the best brands in the industry. We care about your indoor comfort, and we never want our customers to suffer due to a heating problem. We also know that a problem with your heating system can lead to the potential for health concerns and even dangerous fires, so don’t put off that heating concern any longer. If you are located in the Dallas, Fort Worth, or Arlington, TX metropolitan area then contact our team to learn how we can increase your indoor comfort today.
Our Heating Service Technicians
When you partner with Metro Express Service for heating services, you’ll work with licensed and insured professionals who understand heating systems inside and out. We also screen our employees for your peace of mind, and our team receives ongoing training to stay on top of the latest developments in the heating industry. Your satisfaction is guaranteed in our people and our products, and we always treat our customers’ homes as if they were our own.
Our Heating Service Includes:
What is Central Heating?
Central heating is a method of delivering heated air throughout a home or building from a single central source. It is one of the most common forms of heating in the United States. Forced-air central heating systems will deliver warm air through a series of ductwork which will be distributed from vents throughout the home or building. Central heating systems will be powered by electricity or some form of fossil fuel such as natural gas, oil, propane or wood.
What Types of Central heating Are There?
- Electric Heat Pumps
What Are Heating Systems?
Heating systems are devices that are utilized to increase ambient temperatures inside of a home or building. New heating systems are usually powered by electricity, natural gas, oil or propane. Heating systems that utilize electricity do so by the means of electric arc, or through induction heating. Fuel combustion heaters such as propane or oil will usually have efficiencies between 78% and 96% annual fuel utilization efficiency, otherwise more commonly known as AFUE. These types of heaters will typically fall into one of three categories.
- Base-Efficiency Heating System – A basic new heating system will average efficiency around 78 to 80% AFUE. When compared to older heater a newer heating system can increase efficiency as much as 20% or more. The increase in efficiency in newer basic models is due to innovations in technology such as increased efficient heat exchangers, electronic ignition, and internal vent dampers.
- Mid-Efficiency Heating System – This grade of heating systems will have efficiency ratings that are a bit better than their basic counterparts. Mid-efficiency heaters will typically have an AFUE of 83 to 87%. The same components in mid-efficiency heaters can be found in base-efficiency models; however, mid-efficiency components will be more refined in order to achieve these results. They will also usually come equipped with high-static burners that are able to extract more heat from the fuel they burn.
- High-Efficiency Heating System – These heaters are the cream of the crop and can range from 90 to 96% AFUE. In order to accomplish this, high-efficiency heating systems will have a secondary heat exchanger that will reclaim a portion of the heat that is lost from water vapor.
What is a Forced Air Central Heating System?
A forced air central heating system is a device that is placed in a centralized location that makes use of air and heats that air which it then distributes through a network of ducts, vents and plenums inside of a home or building. Forced air central heating systems are one of the most common devices installed across the United States.
The Benefits of a Forced Air Central Heating System
- Combined Systems – Forced air central heating systems are the only HVAC system that has the ability to produce both cool and warm air. The ductwork and vents that are connected to the forced air central system are used to deliver both heating and cooling throughout the home or building.
- Comfort & Quality – Forced air systems can also improve the indoor air quality of a home or building with the usage of dehumidifiers or humidifiers. Indoor air quality can be further improved with regular maintenance and by exchanging the air filters for the system at regular intervals as instructed by the manufacturer. These filters will capture airborne pollutants such as dust, pet dander, pollen and more. Some filters can capture smaller airborne particles such as bacteria and mold spores, such as HEPA filters.
Our Heating Products
Metro Express Service provides heating products from top names in the industry, including Ruud, Trane, Lennox, and Coleman. All of our heating units come with great warranties, and we even have special deals available right now on select systems. Because we want you to get your new heating system installed faster, Metro Express Service also provides financing for qualified customers. Additionally, your satisfaction is guaranteed with our people and our products. If you find that you’re unhappy with any aspect of our service or our heating systems, we’ll work with you to find a solution that meets your needs. At Metro Express Service, providing reliable heating service and total customer service is all we do.