Our policy vows to notify you of:
- Any personal information we gather on our website, how we use this information, and with whom we share said information
- All available choices regarding the use of your information
- Security protocols we take to protect your data
- How you may correct any inaccuracies in your personal data
Information, Collection, Usage and Sharing
Metro Express Service is the sole owner of any personal information acquired by our website. We are the sole individuals with access to any information you choose to share with our company, including your email address and phone number. We vow never to sell or rent out your information to any individuals, businesses, or outside organizations.
Your Personal Information
You are well within your rights to opt out of future contact with Metro Express Service. You may do so by contacting us via phone or email. You may also:
- Inquire as to what data we have collected
- Change/correct personal information
- Delete gathered data
- Express your concerns regarding the usage of your data
Metro Express Service takes precautions when ensuring your information is protected online and off. When you give us permission to collect your personal information, that data is then encrypted and protected by our organization. All data is encrypted and transmitted using secure methods. You may verify the security of our website by looking for a lock icon on the address bar or the “https” on the web address.
Our employees are the only individuals with access to your information. Furthermore, we use web servers located in secure facilities to ensure total safety and security.