Top Quality Heat Pump Repair Service in DFW & Arlington
Emergency Repair Services for Heat Pumps
Texas winters are highly unpredictable, and you need skilled technicians you can count on for reliable local heat pump service.
Depending on the location, your heating may be provided through a forced-air heat pump, or it may be fueled by natural gas, electricity, liquid propane, or fuel oil.
Metro Express Service brings you complete peace of mind with our fast, friendly heat pump repairs.
We have more than 40 service trucks and a responsive dispatch communication team throughout Dallas, Fort Worth, and Arlington, TX working with us to keep you comfortable all winter long.
We’ll have your heat pump repaired or replaced quickly and efficiently.
24-Hour Heat Pump Repair Service
in Arlington, Fort Worth and DFW
- Call us 24 hours a day to speak with a friendly, live dispatcher
- Licensed, insured service technicians
- Quick response times – 2 hours or less in most cases
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rated
- 1-year parts and labor warranty on all heat pump repairs
Common Heat Pump Problems
Doesn’t Turn On – Whenever you have a problem with a heat pump not turning on then it is usually one of two things. The first is that the thermostat could be the problem and the second is that the heat pump itself may not be receiving power. In order to resolve this problem you will need to inspect the main power panel and see if one of the breakers has tripped, if so reset the breaker and check the unit to see if this has resolved the problem. If the tripper continues to flip then you have an electrical problem that will require professional assistance. If flipping the breaker does not seem to do the trick then you may be best off getting in touch with a heating and air service company, such as Metro Express Service to have one of our professional and certified technician’s to inspect the unit and find a resolution for the problem.
- Not Operating Correctly – Another common problem that can occur with a heat pump is when it does not heat or cool as it should. There are several reasons for this and some of them could be that the ductwork itself has become obstructed or has come loose. If neither of these are the problem, then inspect the air filter and see if it needs to be replaced. If that does not do the trick then listen for any uncommon noises coming from the unit that you are not familiar with. If you do hear noises then this could indicate a serious problem that will need professional assistance.
- Heat Pump Not Cooling – Whenever a problem like this occurs it usually means that there are low levels of refrigerant in the unit and in order for that to happen that means there is a leak somewhere. This is not a simple fix and will most definitely require the assistance of a professional to not only resolve the problem but to tap the unit off with fresh refrigerant also.
- Insufficient Heat – Heat pumps are not capable to produce enough heat if it is exceptionally cold outside. So, if the outdoor temperatures are freezing then the unit may be operating properly, it is just that heat pumps are not going to be able to keep up when temperatures are that low. However, if you are positive that the air the heat pump is generating is not warm enough then check the following:
- Are the registers fully open in the room(s)
- Inspect the air filter for the heat pump and change it if it is dirty
- Make sure that the thermostat is positioned correctly
- If none of these applies, contact a professional
- Blower Not Working – There are a couple of trouble areas that could be causing this problem with the heat pump. The thermostat or the limit switch could be the issue. First inspect the thermostat, look and see if the fan switch has been turned on and if so turn it off or set the thermostat to AUTO to resolve the problem. If this does not work then it is most likely the limit switch. The purpose of the limit switch is to shut down the heat pump if the air becomes too hot, which will mean that the limit switch will need to be adjusted. If such a scenario happens then you will need to get in touch with a professional service company such as Metro Express Service for assistance.
- Strange Noises – If you notice noises coming from the heat pump that are unfamiliar then you should shut off the heat pump immediately. Get in touch with a professional service company and let them know what you heard. It could be as simple as hardware has become loose or it could be that a component is failing. Either way, this is a problem that should be looked at by a professional.
Our Other Heat Pump Services
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repairs
- Strange Sounds Coming from Your Heating Unit
- No Heat
- Low Heat
- Power Issues
- Improper Thermostat Readings
Heat Pump Maintenance
In order to ensure that your heat pump unit continues to operate effectively all year long, we recommend partnering with Metros Express Service for heat pump maintenance. The longer you let a heating repair issue go on, the more likely it is that your concern will turn into a major problem, as a result, you need to get in touch with our team to have a complete heating inspection completed on a regular basis.
Our professional HVAC technicians in Dallas, Fort Worth & Arlington, TX can offer you a full heating inspection, and if repairs need to be completed, you’ll always be notified before any work begins. In fact, we’ll provide you with options for your perfect choice that’s right for you.
Heat Pump Installation
In some cases, it may make more sense to replace your heat pump instead of repairing it. If this is the case, we’ll let you know and allow you to decide what will work best for you. Our heating installation team is available 24 hours a day to provide fast heat pump installation services to homeowners and businesses in Arlington, Fort Worth and the Dallas, TX metropolitan area. Our products come from top-name manufacturers, including Ruud, Coleman, and Trane.
Contact Metro Express Service today to learn more about our heat pump repair solutions. We’re standing by 24 hours a day to serve you.
Metro Express Service – The Right Service, The Right Price, the Right Choice.