Providing Heating and Cooling Services in Keene, TX Since 1987
For a comfortable home, you need a functioning heating and cooling system. If that system fails, you need a service provider who understands how important your system is to your home and family. Metro Express Service has been committed to providing HVAC repair, maintenance, and installation in Keene, TX, since 1987.
Signs That You Need AC or Heating Repair
In time, you’ll notice a few key signs that your heating and cooling system is faltering. As a homeowner, you should know these signs firsthand.
- A lack of warm or cool air despite your thermostat settings.
- Insufficient airflow through the duct system.
- Odd noises or smells coming up through the vents.
Repair or Replacement
We all face the choice between HVAC repair or replacement at some point. Knowing which one to choose can save you a lot of money in the
long-run. If you know your system, making that system is much easier.
- If your system is more than ten years old, requires frequent repairs, and runs poorly, it’s time for a replacement.
- If your system is relatively new, requires few repairs, and runs efficiently, then schedule repairs.
Why Choose Metro Express Service
Metro Express Service has been a part of the community since 1987. We’re in the business of helping homeowners. Here’s how:
- We are licensed and insured.
- We offer a 1-year warranty on all repairs.
- You’ll get a free service call with scheduled repairs.
- Our 24-hour emergency service is available for all.
We Provide 24-Hour Emergency Service
Whether it’s the middle of the night or the weekend, a broken air conditioning or heating system can spell trouble for your home. Give us a call. At Metro Express Service, we proudly offer 24-hour emergency HVAC services in Keene, TX.
Serving the Entire Keene With Pride
Keene, a small town in Johnson County, is home to some fantastic places, including the Dinosaur Science Museum or Lost Oak Winery. It’s a great place to be!