The summer sun can take quite a toll on your air conditioning system. When temperatures reach 100 degrees and higher, your air conditioning system has to work overtime to keep your home cool. During the hottest months of the year—July and August—your system may wind up faltering. But it will keep on trucking along as long as you schedule a regular tune-up and receive professional maintenance. Knowing when and how to schedule a tune-up is step number one!
Top Reasons to Schedule an Air Conditioner Tune-Up
We’ve compiled a few worthwhile reasons to schedule a tune-up. Doing so is pretty easy, too. All you have to do is call your local air conditioning service provider, Metro Express Service. We’ll handle the job for you!
- Extended Lifespan – Who doesn’t like spending less money on air conditioning replacement and repairs? By arranging for a tune-up, your A/C system will run more efficiently and enjoy a longer lifespan—thereby saving you money.
- Maintains Warranties – Manufacturers put in fine print that you must perform regular maintenance to uphold the warranty. A tune-up counts!
- Prevents Breakdowns – A serious breakdown, especially during the summer, can be costly. A tune-up will help avoid a costly breakdown by allowing our technicians to fix minor problems early.
- Indoor Air Quality – A more efficient air conditioning system will improve the indoor air quality in your home. During the tune-up, dust, debris, and allergens are cleaned from the system.
- Improved Efficiency – Overall, the efficiency of your system will be increased many times over. You’ll likely spend less on heating and cooling your home after a tune-up.