1. Trane ComfortLink™ II XL1050
The ComfortLink™ II XL1050 system and zone control combined with Trane’s TruComfort™ Variable Speed System works with a network of controls and sensors to optimize temperature and humidity by adjusting compressor and fan speeds in real time. Real time adjustment provides the most comfortable air conditions as efficiently as possible. Including Trane’s Comfortlink™ II Zoning system with the XL1050 control further enhances the comfort experience with even greater temperature consistency throughout your home.
Connectivity & Control
Trane’s XL1050 touchscreen control, with Built-in Nexia Bridge, combines zone by zone comfort control with a smart home hub that makes your home “Smart Home Ready”.
Connect and control your thermostat from a smartphone, tablet and computer*. With the XL1050’s built in Nexia smart home bridge you have the flexibility to remotely monitor and control over 200 smart home devices such as your home’s lights, locks and even your garage door from virtually anywhere with the Nexia app or with the convenience of your voice through an Amazon Alexa or a Google Home enabled device.**
Real Time Diagnostics
Nexia can monitor your HVAC system in real time with Nexia diagnostics and alert your Trane dealer if there is an issue. With your permission, real time information is easily accessible for your dealer so that they can remotely view details on how your heating and air conditioning system is performing.
• Wi-Fi or Ethernet Connectivity
• Large Color Touchscreen
• Built-in Nexia Bridge
• Program up to 4 schedules a day, 7 days a week
• Trane Comfortlink™ II zoning compatible
• Compatible with select third party home automation controllers: AMX, Control4, Crestron, and Savant
** Nexia remote climate access is included with the purchase of a connected control.
Adding smart home devices to your Nexia system may require a monthly subscription.
Ask your Trane Dealer for details.
2. Emerson 1F83H-21PR Programmable Heat Pump Thermostat
With an average of 4.6 stars on Amazon, consumers give this model great ratings. Some of the most positive mentions are its great performance and ease of installation.
• Product accuracy received exceptionally good mentions
• Temperature control received favorable mentions
• Ease of installation was based mainly on DIY homeowners
• One of the most stand out mentions was that of tech support
3. Honeywell TH9320WF5003 WIFI
The Honeywell TH9320WF5003 WIFI is a great low-cost smart thermostat that any homeowner on a budget can appreciate.
• Voice command and Control via Amazon Alexa, Apple Homekit, or Google Assistant
• A fully customizable touchscreen that can change its colors to blend in with surrounding décor
• A total connect comfort app that can be used to program and monitor the thermostats settings from anywhere in the world
4. Nest T3017US Learning Thermostat
The Nest T3017US Learning Thermostat proves to be a fairly popular smart thermostat for homeowners across the United States. Some of its perks are as follows:
• A self-learning AI that can automatically program temperature settings based upon the homeowner’s previous heating and cooling settings
• Its own mobile app that allows for remote control and monitoring from anywhere in the world
• Nest’s Patented Farsight Tech that makes the display face readings easily viewable from across most rooms
If you are in the market for a smart thermostat then you can’t go wrong with one of the above listed thermostats. If you would like to learn more about smart thermostats, their history and how they exactly work then read our article here.
About Metro Express Service
Metro Express Service has been serving the Arlington, TX and surrounding DFW area for more than 25 years. MES is one of the largest and leading residential and commercial HVAC service companies in the area. We strive hard to meet and exceed our customers expectations by providing honest and professional service time after time. If you need repairs, service, maintenance or even installation, you can count on us to deliver the results that you are looking for.
For multiple years in a row, Metro Express Service has led the pact with the most sales in Trane equipment in the region. When it comes to quick and timely service, MES has a vast fleet of utility vehicles throughout the Arlington, Dallas, and Fort Worth area. We have strategic points throughout the entire DFW area to ensure we can provide quick and professional service whenever you need it. We understand that emergencies can happen at any time and this is why we are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and three hundred and sixty-five days a year. For HVAC Service that you can rely on time and time again, contact Metro Express Service today.